Maritime Affairs News
- Timed to the adoption of the Commission’s new offshore renewables strategy, the latest Euronews OCEAN episode focuses on marine renewable energy.
- To help meet the EU's goal of climate neutrality by 2050, the European Commission today presents the EU Strategy on Offshore Renewable Energy.
- The North-East Atlantic Fisheries Commission (NEAFC) gathered, via video conference, for its annual meeting from 10 to 13 November 2020. During the meeting, the European Union and the other NEAFC contracting parties reached agreement on a number of conservation and management measures for 2021 covering several fish stocks such as blue whiting, Atlanto-Scandian herring, redfish […]
- The Indian Ocean Tuna Commission (IOTC) met for its 24th Session between the 2nd and 6th November 2020. The meeting was held by video-conference and with a reduced agenda focusing mainly on budgetary and administrative issues.
- “The EU fish market” is a comprehensive analysis of the EU fisheries and aquaculture industry. If you want to discover more about what is produced/exported/imported, when and where, what is consumed, by whom and what the main trends are, then have a look at the EUMOFA yearly report. The publication is available in English, French, […]
Maritime EU Events
- The registration for the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund Information Day just opened. A total budget of € 22.5 million is available under the 2019 "Blue Economy Window" call. Come to our Information Day on 25 November in Brussels and learn how to get the funding.